Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Green Smoothies for Me, Please!

So by now, many of you have tried a green smoothie or two, I hope. 
Smoothies for me are a great way to jumpstart & boost the energy in my families day. 









Depending on a variety of choices your smoothie is abundantly filled with nutrients, vitamins, & antioxidants. Talk about health benefits. 

Best way to get started is to have a good blender. I personally use & love my Vitamix 7500. This thing has seen it all & has never faltered. Start with the basics...fresh or frozen fruit & green veggies, like spinach, kale or swiss chard. My favorite is strawberries, bananas, pineapples, kale & filtered water. 



As always, it's important that the ingredients you choose are organic. Please skip the pesticides. Blend until completely smooth & enjoy. There are so many green smoothie possibilities & combinations, that the choices are really endless.



That's what makes it so fun. Come summer my kids actually beg for the next frozen concoction!! Share your favorite smoothie recipe.

No comments:

Post a Comment